3M Aqua Pure Indoor DualWater Filter System – AP DWS1000
3M Aqua-Pure water filters are manufactured by 3M Purification Inc., formerly CUNO Incorporated. The water filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor, particulate, lead, mercury, asbestos, and VOCs (including: P-dichlorobenzene, Toxaphene, Lindane, Atrazine, Benzene, and Carbofuran) that can be found in drinking water.
The filtration system also reduces parasitic protozoancysts, which are biological contaminants not killed by chlorine treatments. If used on water that is unsafe or of unknown quality, the filter cartridge should be used in conjunction with disinfection. A filter cartridge will perform as described for as long as six months between changes. . The system is designed to be installed on a primary kitchen or bath cold-water line.
Regularly scheduled maintenance is recommended, combined with replacement of the water filter cartridge(s) at least every six months in order for the product to perform as advertised/sold.
- Deluxe dual-stage system
- Special monitoring device shuts off water - as a reminder to change cartridge
- Fully enclosed filter media - No spill, no mess
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design - Easy cartridge change-out
- Inclusive of installation fittings, faucet - Trouble-free installation
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant material
- NSF Std 42 & NSF Std 53 tested and certified
- Chlorine taste and odour
- Sediment & rust
- Lead by 99.3%
- 99.99% of Filterable Parasitic Cysts
- VOC* by 99.4% (*VOCs include but are not limited to: Benzene,Toluene and Styrene)
Download Product Manual & Installation Guides here.
3M AP DWS1000
- Brand: 3M
- Product Code: 3M AP DWS1000
- Availability: 2-3 Days