POOL CHLORINE - NEOCHLOR 90G
(50KG/DRUM TRICHLOROISOCYANURIC ACID)
Sanitizers, disinfectants, fungicides, bactericides, algaecides for swimming pools,
spas, hot tubs, septic tanks, and sewage treatments, dish-washing detergents
Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA or TICA) is an outstanding source of chlorine for controlling of befouling in swimming pools. This chemical has been proved to be a superior and more economical substitute to sodium hypochlorite and bleaching powder for chlorination. Easy to handle, ship, store and apply, the chemical is helpful in saving the cost of dosing equipment. The chemical is used for the disinfection of swimming pools and oxidizing micro biocide for cooling water systems. If you are going to buy high quality TICA granule, please contact WATERMELON online now.
Disinfecting and sanitizing are achieved by dissolving Trichloroisocyanuric acid in water to produce a chlorine solution.
|Product Name||Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA)|
|Brand ||Neochlor 90G |
|Active Content||90% Chlorine|
|Unit Packing||50 kg/drum|
- Sanitizing for swimming pool, spa (bath) and septic tank water
- Washing and sanitizing in food processing factories
- Sanitizing of wet towels and linen
- Hygiene products for household or business use
- Algae prevention and slime control
- Sterilizing of organic matter and reduction of BOD
- Deodorizing and bad odor prevention
- Bleaching agent
- Automatic dish washing detergent
- Sterilizing livestock teats and equipment
- Anti-shrinking agent for wool
- 100% active and stable in water
- Long duration of sterilizing effect
- Completely and rapidly soluble in water (no white turbidity)
- Stable in storage
- Strong effect against bacteria.
Chemistry of TCCA:
After hydrolysis in water, TCCA will be converted to hypochlorous acid (hocl), which has strong microbial activity. The hydrolysis by-product, cyanuric acid, acts as a stabilizer and prevents conversion of hypochlorous acid into hypochlorite ion (ocl-) owing to sunshine and heat, which has low microbial activity.
Advantage of TCCA:
Cost effective and stable source of chlorine easy to handle, ship, store and apply. Save expensive cost of dosing equipment. No white turbidity can be seen (as in case of bleaching ppowder),long duration of sterilizing effect.
Chlorine Delivery is not available for East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak) addresses.
Pool Chlorine - Granular TCCA Neochlor 90G - Japan (50kg/Drum Trichloroisocyanuric Acid)
- Brand: Shikoku
- Product Code: TC10070
- Availability: 31
You may also like
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.