3M DWS 2500T-CN
3M Indoor Water Filter AP DWS2500T-CN Drinking Water Filtration System with Stylish Faucet and LED Light Indicator
3M, a global leader in Residential water filtration withover 50 years of filtration experience, continues to provide revolutionaryproducts in user friendly designs. The trusted Drinking Water System (DWS)utilizing the unique Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology ("IMPACT"),is conveniently installed under your sink to deliver better tasting waterstraight from your tap. Made with FDA* CFR-21 compliant materials, the DWSensures safety for you and your family. Now you can get cleaner, clearer wateron demand for drinking water, coffee, cooking (rice, noodles) and cleaning.
*FDA - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
A modern, compact design that looks good and indicates when it is time to change the filter (Smart technology!), the 3M AP DWS2500T-CN system reduces unwanted contaminants such as sediment, turbidity, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your tap water. It can also effectively reduce harmful contaminants, such as lead, mercury, volatile organic chemicals,protozoan cysts and bacteria that may enter your water stream from piping and other sources. 3M AP DWS2500T-CN Systems reduce up to 99.99% of undesirable and harmful contaminants, bringing to you and your family cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water!
- Tested & Certified by NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53
- Easy change cartridge in less than 10 seconds
- Cartridge life monitoring system
- Enhanced kitchen outlook with stylish faucet and LED light indicator
- Inhibit bacterial growth inside filter
- Reduces up to 99.99% bacteria
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/8” push in tubing
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm (2.84 lpm)
- Micron Rating: 0.2 micron
- Capacity: 750 gal (2,839 L)
- Dimension: 400mm(H) x 280mm(W) x 145mm (D)
- CTO (Chlorine Taste Odor)
- 99.99% Protozoan Cyst
- 99.99% Water-borne Bacteria
- Full VOCs (Volatile Organic Chemicals)
DWS2500T-CN Drinking Water Filtration System is 3M’s latest innovation product, with 3M’s patented IMPACT technology. The first stage is the pre-filtration process is with premium pleated polypropylene membrane to reduce undesirable dirt, rust, particles and turbidity that may not be visible to the eye. The IMPACT Technology is in the second stage of fine filtration which is the revolutionary IMPACT media with superior filtration capabilities.
The “IMPACT” media package combines a patented pharmaceutical-grade two-zone microporous membrane having built-in advance anti bacteria system that reduces Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts and more than 99.99% of all water-borne bacteria.More than 99.99% of E.coli bacteria are reduced by the nylon pharmaceutical grade membrane.
It also has a pre-activated carbon block that removes chemical or chlorine in water.With finer mesh or particle size, the total surface area is greater and more contact takes place between the water and carbon, providing better contaminant removal efficiency. Approximately five grams of 3M carbon can achieve the effective surface area of a football field.
What's in the Box
- Parts & materials include:
- Drinking water faucet with attached ¼’’ tubing (1 set)
- Drinking water faucet light indicator (1 unit)
- Feed water adaptor (1 unit)
- 3/8’’ tubing-blue (1 unit)
- 3/8’’ to ¼’’ connector (1 unit)
- Self-tapping screw (2 units)
Download Product Brochure here.
- Brand: 3M
- Product Code: 3M DWS2500T-CN
- Availability: 2