WATERCO FINSBURY COUNTERTOP WATER PURIFIER
Carbon cartridge & Disruptor cartridge
Waterco Finsbury Countertop Filter:
- reduces dirt, sediment and rust
- reduces chlorine
- reduces giardia and cryptosporidium
- rapid filtration• quick and easy filter replacement
- long lasting filter cartridges
- improves taste
- reduces odour
- reduces bacteria
- reduces volatile organic compounds (voc)
- reduces lead and mercury
- reduces cysts
" Disruptor™ filtration technology reduces more impurities than any other conventional water filter. "
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. Finsbury Water Filters are they BPA free?
Yes. The potential release of Bisphenol A is related to the use of Polycarbonate. All Finsbury Water Filters materials in direct contact with water do not contain Polycarbonate and are food grade and BPA free.
2. Can I change the filters myself?
Yes. All Finsbury Water Filters products are designed with simplicity and user friendliness in mind, for ease of use all filters are very easy to replace. For further information please refer to the instructions.
3. Do I need to wash my filter?
No. Under no circumstance should you use any detergents or put your filter through a dishwasher.
4. Can I use hot water in my Finsbury Water Filters?
We do not recommend extremely hot or boiling water is run through the filter as this could affect the performance. This excludes shower filters.
5. Can I drink waters from a stream or dam?
Finsbury Water Filters will remove virtually all harmful contaminants that you will find in a typical unpurified water source such as a stream or dam. However, as an unpurified water source could have additional unknown contaminants, it is not recommended to drink this water.
6. Can I filter any liquid with my Finsbury Water Filters product and will it be drinkable?
No. Our products are designed to filter water only.
7. Do Finsbury Water Filters water products remove fluoride?
No. Fluoride is a natural mineral that can be found within municipal water supplies. Throughout World some water agencies add this to the water supply. Finsbury Water Filters water filters are not designed to remove fluoride.
8. What heavy metals can be reduced?
Finsbury Water Filters products utilising the Disruptor™ PACV filter media are able to reduce Chromium VI, Copper, Lead, Iron and Selenium.
Download Product Brochure here.
Waterco Finsbury Countertop Water Purifier
- Brand: Waterco
- Product Code: 364601
- Availability: 3