LOVIBOND POOLTESTER 2-IN-1
CHLORINE LR - PH (DPD/PHENOL)
High measuring accuracy
- Chlorine (0.1 - 3.0 mg/l) and pH values (6.8 - 8.2) are tested with high accuracy.
- They have a certainty and can counteract if necessary.
- Self-explanatory is the operation of the tester. And if you are ever unsure:
- A look at the packaging and the intuitively understandable instructions are sufficient to eliminate the ambiguity.
- The ergonomically optimized lid ensures a secure grip.
|Chlorine||0.1 - 3.0 mg/l Cl2
|pH||6.8 - 8.2 pH
|Products & Packaging Unit
|DPD No. 1 Rapid 100's tablet||0.1 - 3.0 mg/l Cl2
|Phenol Red Rapid 100's tablet||6.8 - 8.2 pH
- Levels of free chlorine above 10 mg/l can cause bleaching off the DPD colour.
- pH values below 6.8 also produce a yellow colouration, so a reading of 6.8 may be incorrect.
- pH values above 8.2 also produce a red colouration, so a reading of 8.2 may be incorrect.
- Water samples with low values of Total Alkalinity may give wrong pH readings.
- The reagent tablets are only to be used for chemical analysis.
- They must not be used for any other purpose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pooltester in a sturdy plastic orange color box.
- Tablet reagents for 20 tests.
- Instruction manual.
Download Product Brochure here.
Lovibond Pooltester 2-in-1 Chlorine LR-pH (DPD/Phenol)
- Brand: Lovibond
- Product Code: LB151600
- Availability: 35
You may also like
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.