1. When will I receive my order?
After you have successfully placed your order, our Customer Service team will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email.After successful verification, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
• In Metro areas: 1 - 7 working days
• In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days
2. What are the shipping fees/rates?
Shipping rates are calculated based on weight, dimensions, origin, and destination. It’s also based on your selected shipping option. Your shipping fee will be clearly indicated at the time of checkout that available in the Order Summary box.
3. I ordered multiple items, but I only receive 1, where are my other items?
If you ordered all the items from the same transaction and find some items missing in your parcel then please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter for you right away.
4. How do I check delivery lead time of a product?
Delivery to some postcodes and outlying areas outside Klang Valley may take slightly longer. For further details on delivery lead times, enter tracking number we have provided to check delivery options and lead time.
5. Can I prearranged the date I want to get the delivery?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to accommodate scheduling of deliveries. However, you may coordinate with our courier partner to schedule according to your preference.
6. Do you deliver during weekends and holidays?
Unfortunately, our courier partners are unable to deliver during weekends or public holidays. Please expect to receive your parcel on working days only.
7. I need my order now, can WATERMELON speed up the delivery?
Unfortunately we are unable to speed up the delivery, the delivery time for your order depends on the seller(s) you have ordered from. Once the item is shipped you receive a shipment notification.
8. I ordered multiple items, but why did I receive only one email and one tracking number?
Products may be shipped from various facilities and therefore may arrive at different times. Also, note that if you have ordered several items, these may be shipped separately. You will receive individual emails with the tracking number for the different shipments in the order.
9. How can I know exact date and time of the delivery?
We are unable to provide you with an exact time and date of delivery. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
10. How long does it take for the order to be delivered?
10. Why do I receive my order in separate deliveries?
Products may ship from various facilities and therefore may arrive at different times. Also, certain products are considered separate orders and will be shipped separately.
11. Can I cancel my order after order has been shipped?
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate to your request for cancellation once the item has been shipped. In case your ordered item is from a Local seller you have an option of rejecting it upon delivery. Under the circumstances whereby item has shipped to your designated address, kindly decline delivery.
12. Is there any domestic area WATERMELON cannot deliver to?
WATERMELON Malaysia can deliver to all domestic areas.
13. Does WATERMELON offer international shipments?
International shipment is not available at WATERMELON at the moment.
14. Can WATERMELON deliver the package to my office?
WATERMELON will deliver your order following the address you provide during checkout, whether it is your house address or office address.
15. Can I pick up my order at WATERMELON showroom?
WATERMELON provides you with a self-service delivery location to pick up your orders. If you choose collect by yourself, please schedule an appointment (Wednesdays only) with one of our salesperson (via whatsapps or email) before placed an order. Kindly collect your items at our WATERMELON Puchong Showroom on Wednesday after appointment. You can save on delivery costs and won't have to wait for the item to be posted to you.