POOL CHLORINE - Hi-Chlon 70G
(45KG/DRUM CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE)
The Hi-Chlon 70G is produced by the Nippon Soda Co., Ltd. is a Japanese company. It manufactures chemicals, agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
HI-CHLON 70G is a white granular compound containing as the principal ingredient, more than 70% calcium hypochlorite Ca(ClO)
BENEFIT & FEATURE
- Save storage space and transport costs.
- High chlorine content Quality maintained for longer period.
- Stable during storage and transportation.
- Rapid dissolution in water.
- High solubility : 90% or above dissolve within 3 minutes.
- Safe, represents no hazardous gas as liquid chloride does.
- Minimum release of dangerous chlorine gas both in granular and solution form.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.
- Strong oxidizing agent.
- May cause fire or explosion if contaminated.
- Dangerous gas formed when mixed with acid.
- Do not mix with any other chemical.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- Keep container closed and store in a cool, dry location.
STRONG OXIDIZER CONTACT WITH OTHER MATERIAL MAY CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSION
- Keep from contact with clothing and other combustible materials.
- Do not store near combustible materials.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame.
- Store in tightly closed container.
- Avoid contact with acids, acidic salts, acidic gases, strong oxidizers and moisture or water.
- Keep away from sources of heat where temperatures in excess of 40oC (104oF).
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing promptly.
CORROSIVE CAUSES SEVERE BURNS OF EYES AND SKIN MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED, INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN CAUSES RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION
- Do not get in eyes.
- Do not get on skin or clothing.
- Do not breathe vapor, dust or spray mist.
- Wear goggles, rubber gloves, protective clothing, and dust proof mask when handling.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep container closed.
- In case of eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician or a poison control center.
- In case of skin contact: Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
- If inhaled: Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration.If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a physician or a poison control center.
- If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting, call a physician center IMMEDIATELY.
IN CASE OF FIRE
- Flood with water.
- Use water spray to cool fine-expose containers.
- Wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
IN CASE OF SPILL
- Clean up spill, flush with plenty of water and remove contaminated articles.
- Do not return spillage of this chemical into the original drum or vessel.
- Do not throw this chemical into the trash bin.
BRAND : HI-CHLON
PACKAGING : 45KG/DRUM
ORIGIN : JAPAN
Chlorine Delivery is minimum 1 pallet (18 drums) for East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak) addresses. Kindly contact us for delivery charges.
Pool Chlorine - Granular Hi-Chlon 70G - Japan ( 45kg/Drum Calcium Hypochlorite)
- Brand: Nippon Soda
- Product Code: HC10070
- Availability: 7