MYRON L - ULTRAMETER II, POOLPRO, PS6FCE
(CONDUCTIVITY, MINERAL / SALT CONCENTRATION, TDS / PH / ORP / TEMPERATURE W / LSI CALCULATOR DIGITAL HANDHELD METER)
PoolPro is a comprehensive high performance tool designed to simplify pool and spa water quality control for the pool professional. PoolPro PS6FCE features innovative user-friendly features and functions that make it easy to manage parameters critical to disinfection, water balance, system maintenance and compliance.
Product shown with K-6568-RP Calibration Solutions .
There are many factors affecting the comfort and sanitation of pool and spa water and the functioning of the equipment and structures that hold it. A variety of test kits can be used to measure these factors, but the powerful PoolPro is the most comprehensive testing tool available for any pool or spa. You get fast, lab-accurate results for pH, Free Chlorine, TDS, ORP, Mineral/Salt Concentration, Conductivity, and Temperature. Every PoolPro comes with an internal LSI/Hardness calculator for on-the-spot balance analysis. The meter is capable of wireless data transfer with bluDock™ option installed.
Product shown with bluDock™ option.
- ORP mV to ppm free chlorine conversion
- LSI index and hardness calculator
- The advanced four-electrode cell for conductivity/min/salt/TDS eliminates polarization, allowing greater accuracy and stability with minimal maintenance
- The pH/ORP sensor chamber provides protection to a unique porous liquid-junction
- The large capacity KCI reservoir extends the life of the pH/ORP sensor
- Accuracy of better than ±1% of reading
- All sensors are internal for maximum protection
- Waterproof to 3 feet/1 meter
- Autoranging conductivity/TDS
- Factory calibrations store in microprocessor
- Prompts for easy pH calibration
- 3 conductivity/TDS solution conversions preprogrammed into microprocessor
- Real time clock with time and date
- Data logging with time and date in memory
- Memory stores 100 readings
- User adjustable timeout "Auto Off"
FCE FAC READINGS
The Myron L Company FCE functionreports FAC quickly and accuratelyby measuring ORP, the chemicalcharacteristic of chlorine thatdirectly reflects its effectivity, crossreferenced with pH. The DPD kitsand colorimeters may tell the userthe FAC value of the sample in thetest tube, but since the chemistry ofthat sample is quite different fromthe source water being analyzed,the results are imprecisely related toactual disinfection power. The Myron LCompany FCE function measures thereal, unaltered chemistry of sourcewater, including moment-to-momentchanges in that chemistry.FCE can be used for other typesof oxidizing germicides and willtrack the effect of additives, such ascyanuric acid, that degrade chlorineeffectivity without changing theactual concentration of free availablechlorine present.
- Display: 4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Dimensions L x W x H: 7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches/196 x 68 x 64 mm
- Weight: 12.4 oz./352 g
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 0.2 oz/1.2 ml
- pH/ORP Sensor Well Capacity: 0.04 oz/1.2 mL
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours (5000 Readings)
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 32 - 132°F/0-55° C
- Protection Ratings: IP67/Nema 6, Waterproof to 3 feet/1 meter
Download Product Brochure here.